Grow Your Own Fresh Fruit and Veggies at Home Call 0425 057 892
Our veggie patch services include:
• Supply and installation of new raised beds
Your patch could also benefit from:
• Dwarf fruit and nut trees
Feed Your Family for Less & Improve Your Health in Just a Few Minutes a Week Call Mitch on 0425 057 892 Now
You'll benefit from:
• In Depth Mentoring Program – you'll discover the hidden secrets to successfully growing your own veggies with hands on training in your own garden.
• Unlimited Phone and Email Support – ensures your questions are always promptly answered and that you have the confidence and support to grow and harvests healthy fresh produce every day.
• Lifetime Garden Club Membership – to drive your passion in all things green. You'll be updated on the latest food growing innovations and you'll always know what to do in your patch with our tailored weekly insights.
Serious Backyard Food Production
You won't learn how to grow a few lettuces or herbs on a windowsill. You'll discover just how easy and addictive it is to grow ALL of your own food in your backyard. And you won't be tasked with hours of work every weekend, instead you'll only need a few minutes a week to harvest your crops.
Be warned though, you'll be harvesting so much food from your garden you might never step into a green grocer again. Your children will delight in getting their hands dirty planting seeds and seedlings, and their chins will be dribbling with the juices of fresh tomatoes and strawberries as they sneak off into the patch for a snack after school.
Home grown food is deliciously addictive. You'll be growing healthy food that the whole family will enjoy. Who would have thought getting kids to eat their veggies could be so easy ... and fun!
Grow Healthy Food Your Whole Family Will Enjoy
Call Mitch on 0425 057 892 Now
Just want to grow a small patch? That's ok, sometimes that's all you need. You'll be delighted with harvesting fresh herbs and your own salad greens from an area as small as a bathtub. Call us now to find out more.