In our Australian climate, Hedges can provide great screening for privacy on your property and are adaptable plants.
Why choose a Hedge?
Hedges can provide
- blocking from noise
- boundary lines
- a leafy green environment
- a stately addition to your outdoor area
And generally contributing to the enjoyment of your garden paradise.
We love hedges because of topiary design (think Japanese Box) and some hedges can have flowers or useful berries, like a Lily Pily.
The benefits of Pruning
Depending on the plant, hedges can be deciduous or evergreen – we can help establish hedge/s or maintain (if it requires care below ladder height).
- Pruning encourages healthy plant growth
- Pruning or ‘tipping’ should occur little and often for a bushy, dense hedge
- Major pruning occurs Winter but we also need to look after Hedges (especially with flowers) during Summer and Spring
Need some Hedge help?
Call the office on 0425 057 892 to discuss how we can help or contact us via our website