Soil testing and analysis to help your Perth garden thrive!
Call us on 0425 057 892 to discuss how we can help sort those plant and lawn deficiencies.
Our soil testing by agronomists
- Onsite soil sampling
- Comprehensive soil testing in our labs
- Detailed analysis of results
- Fertilising recommendations
- Specific garden advice tailored to your test results
- Custom fertiliser blends
- Tailored treatments for your garden
Help from us looks like:
- Comprehensive Soil Analysis – provides you with a detailed analysis of your soil including pH, nitrogen, organic matter %, sulphur, potassium, phosphorus, boron, copper, zinc, manganese, iron and exchangeable cations calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium and aluminium.
- Detailed Soil Report – helps you understand your test results, and provides you with clear solutions for balancing the nutrition and ecology of your soil for optimum plant growth.
- Tailored Fertilising Program – ensures your garden gets exactly what it needs to thrive. You won’t waste money on fertilisers your garden doesn’t need and you’ll balance your soil’s nutrients for superior plant growth.
- Garden Report – you’ll know exactly where your garden is at, with a comprehensive identification and analysis of your gardens pests, diseases and weeds, with clear solutions to solve them.
Call the office on 0425 057 892 to discuss how we can help or contact via the below