Grow your own fresh fruit and vegetables in your home kitchen garden. Call the office on 0425 057 892 to discuss your the installation of your Perth Urban Orchard!
Our veggie patch services include:
- Supply and installation of new raised beds
- High quality organic compost for your beds
- Waterwise irrigation systems
- Careful planting of organic seeds and seedlings
Your patch could also benefit from:
- Dwarf fruit and nut trees
- Compost bins and worm farms
- Soil testing and analysis
- Tailored organic fertiliser blends, magic mulch and programs
- Eco friendly pest and disease control
- Ongoing garden maintenance programs
Grow Your Own Food
Hedging and Pruning
Reticulation and Irrigation
Weed Control and Lawn Pests
Lawn Install & Mowing
Garden Clean Up
Soil Testing and Analysis
End of Lease Garden Clean
Mulching and Fertilising
Urban Orchard and Vegetables
Feed your family for less, improve your health and spend more time cooking with loved ones!
You'll benefit from:
- In Depth Mentoring Program – you'll discover the hidden secrets to successfully growing your own veggies with hands on training in your own garden.
- Unlimited Phone and Email Support – ensures your questions are always promptly answered and that you have the confidence and support to grow and harvests healthy fresh produce every day.
Serious Backyard Food Production
You won't learn how to grow a few lettuces or herbs on a windowsill. You'll discover just how easy and addictive it is to grow ALL of your own food in your backyard. You won't be tasked with hours of work every weekend, instead you'll only need a few minutes a week to harvest your crops.
Be warned though, you'll be harvesting so much food from your garden you might never step into a green grocer again. Your children will delight in getting their hands dirty planting seeds and seedlings, and their chins will be dribbling with the juices of fresh tomatoes and strawberries as they sneak off into the patch for a snack after school.
Home grown food is deliciously addictive. You'll be growing healthy food that the whole family will enjoy. Who would have thought getting kids to eat their veggies could be so easy ... and fun!
Just want to grow a small patch? That's ok, sometimes that's all you need. You'll be delighted with harvesting fresh herbs and your own salad greens from an area as small as a bathtub.
Call the office on 0425 057 892 to discuss how we can help or contact us via our website<div class="g-recaptcha" data-sitekey="6Le-y4QUAAAAAMoXRDGK4Hm87B-tZRT7yxd3Xhyt"></div>